A true classic. This V-neck jumper is crafted from pure super-soft lambswool and spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago. It has a semi-saddle shoulder shaping, crafted to a modern contemporary regular fit, which is slightly tapered across the waist and chest, whilst still retaining plenty of room for comfort and ease of movement.
THE ALAN PAINE HALLMARKS
• 100% Soft Lambswool – 7 Gauge.
• Heritage – Spun by Europe’s oldest spinner, Z. Hinchliffe, founded in Yorkshire, England 250 years ago.
• Fully Fashioned – Knitted to shape on the knitting machine. We leave it to others to cut corners.
• Finished By Hand – Each stitch is linked by hand to give the smoothest join possible.
• Ribbed Cuffs & Hem – For that added snugness & fit.
THE BENEFITS OF LAMBSWOOL
• Super Soft – Guaranteed no more itching.
• Insulation – 5 times more than normal wool. It’s like a constant hug!
• Hypoallergenic – Ideal choice for those with asthma or who suffer from common allergies.